Experienced Attorney Providing Bankruptcy Advocacy, Estate Planning and Real Estate Services to Iowa and Illinois Residents
Davenport-based lawyer using innovative strategies to help families through legal and financial challenges in the Quad Cities area
Whether you are looking to safeguard your family’s future or you’ve fallen on hard times and need debt relief, a knowledgeable lawyer can help you accomplish your goals. At H. J. Dane Law Office in Davenport, Jack Dane proudly serves the Quad Cities area and is committed to providing personal and compassionate legal services when it comes to bankruptcy counseling and filing, estate planning. real estate buy and sell transactions and foreclosure defense.
Legal advocate dedicated to helping clients with a hands-on approach for over 30 years
When someone seeks the help of my firm, they can expect:
- Experience with and knowledge of the law — With decades of experience with both estate planning, real estate and bankruptcy law, my clients can expect sound and informed legal advice and representation.
- Innovative and resourceful legal strategies — Every client’s needs are different and unique, and I take pride in drafting a will that reflects your wishes, or helping you file for the type of bankruptcy that best suits you.
- Cost-effective billing — We know that when someone is facing financial hardship like bankruptcy or looking to protect their estate, the last thing they need is inflated legal bills. We are dedicated to offering fair and cost-effective billing rates for our clients and will work with you to find a good solution.
I am determined to provide you with the highest possible level of support for your bankruptcy or estate planning concern.
Attorney providing financial protection and future planning solutions for Scott and Rock Island County residents
At my firm, I offer help to clients in the following areas:
- Bankruptcy — I can help clients select the bankruptcy type that will best protect their assets and start them on the path to financial wellness, whether through a discharging of debts with Chapter 7 bankruptcy or developing a manageable repayment plan with Chapter 13. When facing financial hardship, I know keeping your home is a huge concern, which is why I staunchly defend clients against the threat of foreclosure.
- Estate Planning — My firm helps individuals plan for their family’s future by creating estate planning documents such as wills and trusts. I also assist with the creation of living wills and other advance directives, which allow you to appoint someone to make medical decisions on your behalf should you become unable to advocate for yourself.
- Probate and Estate Administration — I help executors and administrators of a deceased loved one’s estate navigate the probate and estate administration process, ensuring that they fulfill their duties. I also represent them during probate litigation when disputes arise.
- Disability/Elder Law Support — For seniors and those with disabilities, my firm can assist them with long term care planning, guardianship, retirement, Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid and other aspects of elder law.
- Real Estate Transactions — Having a lawyer to assist in your residential or commercial real estate transaction can help ensure that nothing is left to chance and keep a deal on track if a legal issue arises. In addition to assisting you with contractual and closing matters, I can also counsel you on land use and zoning law issues to further your goals.
- Foreclosure Defense — Receiving a mortgage foreclosure notice can be one of the most stressful situations in life. In these cases, I will capably represent you and mount a strong foreclosure defense against your lender, advocating for a modification of payments or another option that could potentially keep you in your home.
No matter which issue you’re facing, I have the skill and experience to see your matter through to its conclusion. I will strive to reach the best possible outcome.
Contact an experienced Iowa attorney for a free consultation today
Based in Davenport, Iowa, H. J. Dane Law Office proudly serves the people in Scott County, Iowa, and Rock Island County, Illinois who need help with estate planning, bankruptcy or real estate matters. Call me at 563-723-7053 or contact me online to schedule your consultation.